The Little Dove and the Crocodile - Contoh narrative text

The Little Dove and the Crocodile

One day, in a small village, there lived a family of doves. They always fly together around the village because they still have a young dove. They didn’t want their child in danger if they should fly away. The small dove was very hyperactive. He was always curious and stubborn.
"Mom, I'm bored if we just fly around the village. I want to fly farther.”
"But you are still small, a lot of danger out there that you can’t conquer."
"I'm not a little. I am a big dove," said the little dove. "Look at me! my wings are strong and I'm very good at flying." said dove pride while showing off his wings.
“You still should not fly far. You can’t deny any longer, it is time to sleep.”
“If you don’t obey my wishes, I can fly alone”
The sun came into view, the small dove woke up alone, their parents had not seen again. So he took advantage of this opportunity to fly away, look around the scenic beauty of the sky. He was amazed to see the sunrise is so beautiful. He continued to fly until he felt tired. Now he doesn’t know where he is and he does not know the direction of the way home. Since he was just fascinated with scenery so do not realize where he was to fly.
The little dove kept looking for a way to get home. Finally, he saw a river. Then, he decided to head to the river because he felt very exhausted. When he got near river, the small dove can’t wait any longer to drink the river water. Finally, he leaned his head to drink the water but suddenly there was a crocodile emerging from behind the murky water. The crocodile approached him. And the small dove was very scared.
"Please, don’t eat me." crocodile was steadily approaching.
"Eating little dove like you just stuck in my throat, will not make me satisfied. Who let you drink the water here?"
"I did,"
“You did? ha ha haa.. You should not drink this water.”
"But I'm very thirsty. I need the energy to fly again."
“So?” asked the crocodile.
“How about we make a deal? I’ll give everything that you want, and you let me drink the water from your river.”
The crocodile thought for a moment, he agreed and imagine what will he got from the little dove. Suddenly he became hungry and he needed some food. So he asked the little dove to look for the rat.
“I give you an hour to get it. If you late, I’ll looking for you and eat you! Hahahaa..” he laughed loudly.
Then the little dove ran into the forest and start looked for a rat. But he thought, how could his little body caught a rat that bigger than him. Actually, it was impossible. He just stayed in the forest and did nothing. Until he was aware 40 minutes had gone. He became panic and thought harder what he had to do. When he began exhausted, he sat down on a stone that bigger than him. The wind was blowing and made some leaves fell into his face. It made he have an idea to modified the big stone with that leaves. He began to arrange the stone so it could look like a rat under the leaves. He back into the river.
“Nice, you’re on time boy. Where is my food? Had you finish it?” asked the crocodile
“Yes, I had. Your food is the forest. It’s so big so u can’t bring it here. I’m sorry”
After hear that the crocodile ran into the forest as fast as possible.
“The rat is very big! I took it under some leaves!” shouted the little dove.
In the forest, he got a stack of leaves with the big black thing under it. That’s my food. Step by step he came closer to his food. Then he bit it rapidly. Suddenly he felt his teeth hurt. Unexpectedly he had bitten a big stone. He became very angry.

“Ha ha ha.. How poor you are! You were tricked by a small dove like me. By the way, thanks for the water. Now I can fly again. See you crocodile!”

Tugas narrative text, narrative text hewan, narrative text fabel, tugas bahasa inggris narative text, fable

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Laporan Praktikum Fotosintesis Ingenhousz

Contoh Sambutan Ketua Panitia Kemerdekaan 17 Agustus

LATIHAN SOAL DAN PEMBAHASAN SOAL GERAK JATUH BEBAS DAN GERAK VERTIKAL